Friday, January 3, 2014

When Do I Start My Inground Pool?


Running through the backyard sprinkler may have worked when you were a kid, but now that you’ve got your own house there are considerably more luxurious ways to beat the heat.
Planning and building a swimming pool isn’t something you should do on a whim. It’s a big-time investment that can both dramatically alter your landscape and lifestyle.
Every year we have people who call us in April, and they want pools built so they can be swimming in them by Memorial Day. Pool building is really more complicated than that. If someone wants a pool by Memorial Day, they’d be smart to start the process now.

Getting Started

That process must start with prioritizing your needs and wants, starting with these questions:
  • Is my yard suited to a pool?
  • What zoning restrictions do I face?
  • What’s my pool budget?
  • Am I prepared to care for a pool, or am I in the position to hire help?
  • Will this pool be used primarily for exercise, entertaining, kid play or lounging?
  • What should I know about safety and insurance?
 inspired by Zillow post 8/21/13


Always here to help at: 
Parrot Bay Pools & Spas
3011 Town Center Drive, Suite 130 Fayetteville, NC 28306
910-429-0086

No comments:

Post a Comment